Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Renew your mind with TRUTH

The primary strategy of the Enemy is deception. He is a liar. He wants us to believe lies about God and about who we are in Christ. People are in bondage according to the lies they believe. We must break free from the lies that we believe. Satan doesn't want Christians to understand what really happened at the Cross, and he doesn't want us to know the benefits of the cross. Satan doesn't want Christians to know who they are IN Christ. Because of the finished work of the cross-we have victory and darkness and death were defeated!! The enemy has been defeated forever! You don't have to let sin rule your life.

We must verbally reject the lies in our life- and announce the TRUTH.

Take time and sit down and ask the Holy Spirit to fill your MIND with these truths below.

Say these truths out loud, and ask God to help you RECEIVE truth.

Since I am in Christ, by the grace of God…

• I have been justified-completely forgiven and made righteous (Rom. 5:1).
• I died with Christ and died to the power of sin’s rule over my life (Rom. 6:1-6).
• I am free forever from condemnation (Rom. 8:1).
• I have been placed into Christ by God’s doing (1 Cor. 1:30).
• I have received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know
the things freely given to me by God (1 Cor. 2:12).
• I have been given the mind of Christ (1 Cor. 2:16).
• I have been bought with a price; I am not my own; I belong to God
(1 Cor. 6:19, 20).
• I have been established, anointed and sealed by God in Christ,
and I have been given the Holy Spirit as a pledge guaranteeing
our inheritance to come (2 Cor. 1:21, 22; Eph. 1:13, 14).
• Since I have died, I no longer live for myself, but for Christ (2 Cor. 5:14, 15).
• I have been made righteous (2 Cor. 5:21).
• I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live,
but Christ lives in me. The life I am now living is Christ’s life (Gal. 2:20).
• I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing (Eph. 1:3).
• I was chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy
and am without blame before Him (Eph. 1:4).
• I was predestined-determined by God-to be adopted as God’s son (Eph. 1:5).
• I have been redeemed and forgiven, and I am a recipient of His lavish grace
(Eph. 1:7, 8).
• I have been made alive together with Christ (Eph. 2:5).
• I have been raised up and seated with Christ in heaven (Eph. 2:6).
• I have direct access to God through the Spirit (Eph. 2:18).

1 comment:

William B. Armstrong said...

Yes I believe thats its vital to speak the truth of God's word out loud because of the power of the spoken word. And the word of God must penetrate the spirit and soul for it to change us from the inside out.